Veduna Retreats, 7-11 September 2022
Slovenia, the heart of Europe. Welcome to join us for a full beam nature immersion in the beautiful woodlands of Slovenia.
In this space you are invited to come as you are, and let go of any performance, perfection and external striving.
This retreat will without doubt leave you feeling re-charged, connected, inspired and ready to go after a way of living that feels deeply aligned and truthful to you.
Every day there will be many hours of guided yoga and meditation practices, workshops, lots of time for self-care in forms of movement, nurturing organic foods from the land, stillness, saunas, dips in the natural swimming pool and much more.
This retreat is designed for truth seekers and curious yoga students, for you who turns to nature for deep rest and connection... You will absolutely love this.
give back to yourself
A retreat that resonates with you is a beautiful way to honor and give back to yourself. If you benefit from it, so will those around you, and all other aspects of your life.
A Day at the Retreat
- Wake up to the sound of the bell, in silence with a cup of tea make your way over to the yoga shala where you will begin your day with gentle movement and meditation.
- After this sweet wakeup, enjoy a cleansing smoothie before getting ready for a long and juicy yoga practice. Each yoga class has its own theme and consists of asana, pranayama, meditation and mantra.
- When the morning practice is finished there will be a big yummy breakfast waiting for you followed by rest and meditation instructions.
- There will be plenty of free time for you to relax, hike through enchanting woodlands, have a sauna and/or a dip in the natural swimming pool as well as enjoying a beautiful lunch in between the morning and afternoon program.
- In the afternoon we meet up again for a workshop that will merge with a slow and nurturing yin, restorative or nidra practice.
- In the evening we enjoy dinner together and finish the day where it started, in meditation.
- 5-6 hours of guided practices and workshops every day
- 4 nights in a single or shared room
- Three nurturing Ayurvedic meals/day
- Healthy snacks, locally made apple juice, organic herbal teas
- Unlimited use of sauna and natural swimming pool
- Full moon fire ceremony
- Self-care goodie bag
- Use of yoga mats, blocks, bolsters etc.
Shared Triple Room: 9 950 SEK
Shared Double Room: 10 950 SEK
Private Room: starting at 12 950 SEK