Österlen, 1-5 June 2022
I am so happy to announce that I will be back teaching in Sweden and other parts of Europe from May 2022. My first retreat will be taking place in beautiful Österlen. This retreat is all about shifting from doing-mode into the spaciousness of being. I am inviting you to come as you are and release any performance and external striving. This is a safe space for you to press pause, ground and listen + lovingly tend to your own needs.
The course consists of mindfully designed yoga and meditation practices suitable for beginners and experienced practitioners, inspiring workshops, and lots of space for reflection, nurturing, and silence.
re-connect with yourself
A retreat that resonates with you is a beautiful way to honor and re-connect with yourself. Is is about listening and responding to your own needs and peeling back the layers that keeps you from living your most authentic and free expression of self.
A Day at the Retreat
- Wake up to the sound of the bell, in silence with a cup of tea make your way over to the yoga shala where you will begin your day with gentle movement and meditation.
- After this sweet wakeup, enjoy a cleansing smoothie before getting ready for a long and juicy yoga practice. Each yoga class has its own theme and consists of asana, pranayama, meditation and mantra.
- When the morning practice is finished there will be a big yummy breakfast waiting for you followed by rest and meditation instructions.
- There will be plenty of free time for you to relax, self-care and enjoy a beautiful lunch in between the morning and afternoon program.
- In the afternoon we meet up again for a workshop that will merge with a slow and nurturing yin, restorative or nidra practice.
- In the evening we enjoy dinner together and finish the day where it started, in meditation.
- Daily yoga and meditation practices + workshops (5-6 hours/day)
- Daily morning smoothie, breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 4 nights in private or shared room
- Heavenly beach picnic
- Jacuzzi under the stars
- Self-care goodie bag
- Use of yoga mats, blocks, bolsters etc
Shared Room: starting at 9 490 SEK
Private Room: 12 490 SEK